[Eeglablist] Chanel cross-coherence (Wavelet cycle)

Maxime Quesnel maxime.quesnel at UMontreal.CA
Fri Dec 3 12:07:28 PST 2004

(sorry for my poor english)

I'm a student at the Université de Montréal in electrophysiology.  I'm using
eeglab to compute cross-coherence between chanel on raw-data (type 0).  In the
dialog box (pop_croosf), I don't understand what the option 'wavelet cycles'
stand for. Also, I would like to know which kind of wavelet is use in this
analysis ? Is it a morlet ?

Maxime Quesnel, B sc.
Université de Montréal, Département des sciences biologiques