[Eeglablist] Chanel cross-coherence (Wavelet cycle)

Scott Makeig smakeig at ucsd.edu
Sat Dec 4 12:45:37 PST 2004

The 'cycles' input gives the number of cycles in each wavelet (= wavelet
length in cycles)!

The wavelets are hanning()-tapered sinusoids, very similar to Morlet (=
gaussian-tapered sinusoids). In the next release of timef/crossf, we
intend to make the gaussian-taper ('Morlet') the default option.

Scott Makeig