AW: [Eeglablist] FFT data with EEGlab, how to get them?

Sarnthein Johannes Johannes.Sarnthein at usz.ch
Mon Dec 13 00:32:20 PST 2004

Dear Maria José,
I do these things with Matlab scripts. For the power spectrum you should use pwelch, it takes care of windowing etc.
You can see the way it is called from EEGLAB in the file spectopo.m
The following command gives you a first look at the spectrum of channel ch=1.
figure;ch=1;pwelch(EEG.data(ch,:),EEG.srate*2,EEG.srate*1,EEG.srate*4,EEG.srate)
A good way to export your data is with xlswrite to Excel
Best,
Johannes