[Eeglablist] question about importing a Neuroscan's avg file

Arnaud Delorme arno at salk.edu
Mon Dec 13 15:56:19 PST 2004

The EEGLAB command-line function loadavg() can import most Neuroscan
.avg files.

--

*Arnaud Delorme, Ph.D.*
Swartz Center for Computational Neuroscience, INC, University of San

*Tel* :/(+1)-858-458-1927 ext 15/
*Fax* :/(+1)-858-458-1847/
*Web page*: sccn.ucsd.edu/~arno <http://www.sccn.ucsd.edu/%7Earno>
*To think upon*:

    Let sects multiply, till the time comes when every one of us is a
    sect, each individual.

        /Swami Vivekananda/