[Eeglablist] question about importing a Neuroscan's avg file

Mai Xiaoqin maixq at psych.ac.cn
Fri Dec 10 18:10:57 PST 2004

Hi,

   Does anyone knew how to import a *.avg file of Neuroscan into the EEGLAB?  I have processed the raw EEG data using Scan (an EEG acquisition and analysis software of Neuroscan company) and gotten the averaged file (*.avg). Now I want to use the DIPFIT plug-in of EEGLAB to localize the dipole source on my averaged data, but in the EEGLAB Tutorial I can't found how to import the Neuroscan's avg file into the EEGLAB. Does anybody can help me? Thanks in advance!

  Best,

  Mai

        maixq at psych.ac.cn
          2004-12-11