[Eeglablist] Error while using ICA

Toby Fernsler toby at sccn.ucsd.edu
Fri Jan 12 12:13:10 PST 2007

Dear Hecke,

Your data has rank 0. ; )
A very short time window could cause that (fewer time points than
channels). Or having several channels of zeros. Or the same channel
values repeated in each channel. Take a look at your channel data to see
if there isn't something odd about it, say by using eeglab > Plot >
Channel data (scroll).

Regards,
Toby