[Eeglablist] full function reference?

arno arno at salk.edu
Fri Jan 12 14:40:03 PST 2007

Dear Hecke,

the easiest way to start scripting is to use the "eegh" command that
displays the history of the GUI calls. Every time you use an EEGLAB
menu, it places a line in the history for the specific operation you
performed (including the parameters you entered manually in the GUI).

Moreover, every time you use a menu from the GUI, the name of the
function which is being used is displayed in the figure window title. A
list of correspondence between menus and functions is also available below:

http://www.sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/allfunctions/indexmenu.html

To start learning to script, we advise to first look at the EEGLAB data
structures:

http://www.sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/structtut/datastruct.html

Then look at the script tutorial

http://www.sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/scripttut/script_tutorial.html