[Eeglablist] Clustering Problmes - update

arno arno at salk.edu
Fri Feb 2 02:01:53 PST 2007

Dear Michael,

thank you for your message and your comments. It seems that the problem
might be that, as you increase the number of clusters, one of the
cluster is empty which might be why the function crash? It would be
worth checking the cluster structure (STUDY.cluster) to see if there is
any empty cluster before you start plotting anything. Then (if the
problem is indeed about empty cluster), I think the way to fix the bug
is to remove any empty cluster before plotting.

For further development on this issue, would you mind submitting a bug
onto our Bugizlla for EEGLAB database.

https://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/bugzilla/createaccount.cgi

Best regards,

Arno

Ps: when you submit your bug to the database, please include my comment
above so we can keep track of it.