[Eeglablist] first, memory and second, time-frequency

Carine Signoret csignore at olfac.univ-lyon1.fr
Wed May 9 04:38:13 PDT 2007

Hi everybody !

I ask help from you because  I have two problems :
1. I meet problems of memory : I use matlab r2006a with a 32 bits
system, and my recordings are made with 64 e- and 256 Hz sampling. Do I
use a matlab 64 bits with a linux 64 bits system ? I don't know if it is
a good solution of this problem of memory.
2. It's impossible for me to obtain a time-frequency analysis above
50Hz. I tryed the parameters 'freqs', [5 120] and 'winsize', 256 with
different cycles. I always obtain time-frequency analysis between 3 an
50 Hz. I don't know hat is the problem but I know that is possible to do
these analysis above 50Hz.
Thanks in advance for your help !

--
Carine Signoret
CNRS-UMR 5020 Neurosciences Sensorielles, Comportement & Cognition