[Eeglablist] Compare the head plots

Ming Qian qianmi at ee.duke.edu
Tue May 22 07:33:13 PDT 2007

Hello:

I wonder if somebody have experience on comparing two headplots.  For
example, one headplot is plotted using average trial data for 1 condition
(the EEG response of recognizing something) and one headplot is plotted
using average trial data for the opposite condition (the EEG response of
not recognizing something).  How can I compare these two and highlight
their difference?  Can I just do a simple subtraction and use topoplot
function to plot out the difference?  Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Ming Qian