[Eeglablist] runing ICA excluding some channels

Maro Machizawa m.machizawa at ucl.ac.uk
Wed May 23 09:53:49 PDT 2007

Dear Colleagues,

First, I would like to run ICA (extended one) excluding a couple of channels, which are EOG bipolar
channels. Because I would like to keep those channels in the same data set, I wonder if it is
possible.

Secondary, if it is possible, I also need to remove some of artifactual ICs without affecting those
EOG channels that were excluded from previous ICA.

If it is possible, an example of command scripts would be great help.

Best regards,
Maro