[Eeglablist] Artifact removal validation

Arnaud Delorme arno at salk.edu
Tue Jun 19 21:20:44 PDT 2007

Hi Borna,

there is also our paper in Neuroimage which attempt to evaluate the
different methods implemented in EEGLAB:

Delorme, A., Sejnowski, T., Makeig, S. (2007) Improved rejection of
artifacts from EEG data using high-order statistics and independent
component analysis. Neuroimage, 34, 1443-1449.

Best regards,

Arno