[Eeglablist] plotting ERPS and ITC

Maro Machizawa m.machizawa at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Jul 10 02:28:57 PDT 2007

Dear experts,

Since my datasets become too big, and I keep failing calculating ERPS and ITC from all of subjects
from STUDY set, therefore I obtained ERPSs and ITCs from each subject and each condition using
timef() and newtimef() function,
[ersp,itc,powbase,times,freqs,erspboot,itcboot] =  newtimef(data, frames, tlimits, srate, cycles,...
                       'key1',value1, 'key2',value2, ... );
Now, I would like to know how to plot just like the pop_timef() or pop_newtimef() function does. I
looked into the scripts; however, it is too complicated for my knowledge to make another script
myself.

I just want to know where I need to put those values (ersp,itc,powbase,times,freqs,erspboot,itcboot)
so that I can just plot them instead of calculating and plot each time using the pop function.

Any advice to help me to make new script or a copy of what you have would be so much of help.

I appreciate your advice in advance.

Best,
Maro