[Eeglablist] plotting ERPS and ITC

Arnaud Delorme arno at salk.edu
Wed Aug 8 01:22:52 PDT 2007

Dear Maro,

the function to use to replot your ERSP/ITC data is tftopo. See an
example of script on the tutorial web page.

http://www.sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/scripttut/script_tutorial.html#script%20for%20performing%20time-frequency%20decompositions

there is also the function std_plottf that plot time frequency
decompositions for STUDIES. Basically, what you might want to do is to
construct a STUDY and compute the ERSP for all channels and all subjects
(this may be done from the EEGLAB graphic interface). Then the STUDY
functions will allow you to compute significant difference between ERSP
in different conditions for all the subjects. For more information see
the STUDY tutorial, see

http://www.sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/structtut/studystruct.html

Arno