[Eeglablist] neuroscan cap _ EEGLAB tools

Maria L. Stavrinou maria at heart.med.upatras.gr
Thu Jul 26 11:32:02 PDT 2007

Kalispera Zev!
For my experiments i used the ECI Cap 64, for which i have a sample positions file.
For QuikCap i can ask my colleagues it will take me some time though due to holiday season.
Now, the format we have is .sfp transformed from the .dat files that the Pohlemus and Neuroscan program gives.
Its true you have to make some transformations to those files (the .dat files) which are
  1. Open the .dat file in Wordpad
  Delete the first 3 lines
  Delete the centroid
  Delete codes 69, 88
(in general we delete the channels that we did not make import)

2. We save this new file as .sfp
This sfp is openable in Matlab and EEGLAB

These infos come from my colleagues in Neurophysiology Unit of University of Patras (George Rigas and Caterina Tsatsou) you should thank them!

Try and tell me

Maria

Maria L. Stavrinou PhD
Biosignal Processing Laboratory,