[Eeglablist] BioSemi event markers; also, memory

Erin McMullen Jonaitis jonaitis at wisc.edu
Fri Aug 31 07:34:16 PDT 2007

Dear colleagues,

I have been having some difficulty getting EEGLab to understand the event
markers produced using a BioSemi mk2 ActiveTwo system.  After some struggle,
I was finally able to import a segment of the data to analyze, including
event markers.  However, I do not know how the event numbers read by EEGLab
correspond to the numbers I used when assigning my event codes.  I assume
there is some relatively clear-cut formula for this -- does anyone here know
this formula?

On a side note, I am having severe memory issues with my installation, such
that I can only work with about 5 minutes' worth of data at any one time,
and wonder whether I am doing something wrong.  My machine has 1 GB of RAM
and uses Windows XP, and the paging file size is 4095 MB.  I am using Matlab
Release 14, and EEGLab version 5.02.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

Erin McMullen Jonaitis