[Eeglablist] Updating epochs marked for inclusion/rejection

Kieffaber, Paul kieffaberp at upmc.edu
Wed Sep 5 06:02:39 PDT 2007

EEGLAB users,

I've noticed recently that when using the call "pop_eegplot( EEG, 1, 1,
0);" to review the epochs that have been marked for rejection, it seems
that I must *reject* at least one *new* epoch in order for any changes
to take effect when I use the "update marks" button.  That is, if the
only action I take when reviewing epochs that have been marked for
rejection is to de-select one of the marked epochs, that change will not
be recorded in the EEG.reject structure and will not appear in future
calls to eegplot.  Has anyone encountered this issue and/or have ideas
for an easy workaround? I've considered inserting a dummy epoch at the
beginning, but this seems like a clunky solution.

Thanks in advance!

Paul

Paul D. Kieffaber, Ph.D.

Postdoctoral Fellow

Clinical Cognitive Neuroscience Lab

Department of Neurology

University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine

kieffaberp at upmc.edu

[tel] (412)647-9465

[fax] (412)647-7861