[Eeglablist] New Forum and Consulting Business

Toby Fernsler toby at sccn.ucsd.edu
Fri Sep 7 17:57:25 PDT 2007

Hello World,
  I have set up a free neuroimaging-specific forum as well as an
EEGLAB-centric consulting/contracting business, at
http://neuroimagingnetwork.com/

ABOUT THE FORUM
The forum is intended to be an informal central site for neuroimaging
researchers and professionals to discuss and troubleshoot the various
software and hardware they use, as well as announce and discuss
workshops, meetings, jobs, sell used lab equipment, etc.  It is a
modern, versatile forum running on vbulletin and hosted on a
high-bandwidth VPS by HostICan, who have a 99.9% average uptime rating.

Forum Organizational Highlights:
*   Forums for troubleshooting and discussing each software and hardware
product, such as EEGLAB and Net Station.  Don't see your software?  Let
me know and I'll add it.
*   Forums for upcoming meetings, job postings, grant opportunities, lab
equipment resale, etc.
*   Managed by Yours-Truly, who has a long attention span and a high
tolerance for anarchy.

Forum Technical Features:
*   Customizable login allows for creation of an avatar (icon to
represent yourself), fields to describe yourself, attach a picture,
provide contact information and enter your CV/Resume.
author, etc.
*   Social features allow you to see who is logged in (and login
anonymously), message them, and make buddy and ignore lists.
*   Subscribe to forums and threads and receive email notification of
new posts.
*   Threads can be moved, moderated, edited, closed etc.
*   It's pretty.

Please check it out at: http://neuroimagingnetwork.com/forums/

I will of course be participating in discussions and answering
questions, and as a former developer of EEGLAB, a mathematician and
Matlab expert I will provide better-than-average responses on those
topics.  If you happen to want more detailed assistance I have...

ABOUT FERNSLERSERVICESLLC
This is my consulting/contracting business for assistance/analysis with
EEGLAB as well as other data-mining, mathematical, programming, and
neuroscience-related tasks.  Troubleshooting and debugging.  Order up a
program and I'll write it.  Send me your data and I'll tell you what's
interesting about it in nice graphics and down-to-earth language.  You
may find details about rates and services here:
http://neuroimagingnetwork.com/fernslerservicesllc/index.html

Thanks for listening.  Hope to meet you on the forum!

Toby Fernsler

"In order to hit the ball where she wants, she must assume she has already hit the ball... In fact, we only perceive the future."
Rudolfo Llinas, 2007.04.18 Sloan-Swartz Center
Toby Fernsler
cel: 858-531-1163
Skype: tobyfernsler