[Eeglablist] EEGLAB BDF script

Julie Onton julie at sccn.ucsd.edu
Fri Sep 21 11:31:34 PDT 2007

Thank you Brad, this should be helpful. But I also want to add one more comment to this. If you
intend to epoch your data after importing the continuous file, which often results in overlapping
epochs, you may multiply your data to an extent that exceeds matlab memory limits.

Best,  Julie

--
Julie Onton, PhD
Institute for Neural Computation