[Eeglablist] Saving/exporting ERPs and difference waves

Jane Aspell jane.aspell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 23:51:06 PDT 2007

Hi everyone
I want to compare ERPs for different conditions and different subjects and I
am able to create and plot ERPs with EEGlab but these ERPs do not seem to be
saved. In particular I want to create difference waves for different
conditions and compare these different difference waves to eachother but
given that I cannot save the difference waves I create I cannot perform this
process. Does anyone have any experience of this or can offer advice? I
would prefer to do these analyses in EEGlab if possible, rather than having
to export the ERPs to a stats package and create the difference waves there.
I tried to create the difference wave in the matlab command line after first
tried to save my 'diffwave' to an .ascii file i was told this operation
wasn't possible.
any tips or advice much appreciated!

thanks

Jane