[Eeglablist] EGI file Export?

Elizabeth Milne E.Milne at sheffield.ac.uk
Tue Oct 2 03:04:35 PDT 2007

Dear David,
One work around that I have used for this is to import the event codes from
a text file. I've attached some code that does this.

I'm assuming that in your case the tag stm+ marks all (stimulus related)
events and that classes of stimuli are coded by discrete numbers. A list of
the event codes presented during the data recording session can be
extracted from Netstation, or if you are using eprime to present stimuli,
from the subject specific data file. For use with the attached code, these
data should be saved as a single column text file with no header.

Obviously it is imperative to ensure that the segmented files and the event
files contain the same number of events. The attached code will alert you
if this is not the case.

Best wishes,
Elizabeth Milne