[Eeglablist] EEG.data struture

Arnaud Delorme arno at salk.edu
Thu Oct 4 05:54:53 PDT 2007

Dear Lars,

you seem to want to transform data epochs into continuous data. If you
are sure this is what you want to do (for instance, if your epochs are
contiguous), you need to follow the following procedure:

EEG.data = reshape(EEG.data, size(EEG.data,1),
size(EEG.data,2)*size(EEG.data,3));
EEG.pnts = size(EEG.data,2);
EEG.trials = 1;
EEG.epoch = [];