[Eeglablist] ECoG plotting

harsimrat harsimrat.singh at warwick.ac.uk
Sat Nov 10 10:59:30 PST 2007

Dear eeglab users

I heard that there is a function called plotgrid which can be used to plot
the ECoG data in the eeglab without using the channel location file. Is that
included in the current version. If not can I have a updated copy of that
function. Has anyone got channel, location for a 8by 8 64 channel grid
placed on the contralateral (right) motor cortex

Thanks in advance

Harsimrat Singh

Harsimrat Singh, Warwick Postgraduate Research Fellow,

School of Engineering, University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL, UK

Tel.: +44 (0)2476 528146

Fax: +44 (0)2476 522129