[Eeglablist] ECoG plotting

Scott Makeig smakeig at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 14:26:33 PST 2007

Harsimat -

The current topoplot() function has a 'gridplot' mode that enables simple
plotting of a a grid map, which may have holes or voids, allowing display of
a map across separate grids or strips. This is a rather primitive
visualization, however. I'd be interested in learning of any other available
functions.

Scott Makeig

On 11/10/07, harsimrat <harsimrat.singh at warwick.ac.uk> wrote:

>  Dear eeglab users
>

> I heard that there is a function called plotgrid which can be used to plot
> the ECoG data in the eeglab without using the channel location file. Is that
> included in the current version. If not can I have a updated copy of that
> function. Has anyone got channel, location for a 8by 8 64 channel grid
> placed on the contralateral (right) motor cortex
>

> Thanks in advance
>

> *Harsimrat Singh*

> Harsimrat Singh, Warwick Postgraduate Research Fellow,
>
> School of Engineering, University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL, UK
>
> Tel.: +44 (0)2476 528146
>
> Fax: +44 (0)2476 522129

Scott Makeig, Research Scientist and Director, Swartz Center for
Computational Neuroscience, Institute for Neural Computation, University of
California San Diego, La Jolla CA 92093-0961, http://sccn.ucsd.edu/~scott