[Eeglablist] ECoG plotting

Gerwin Schalk schalk at wadsworth.org
Mon Nov 12 06:26:10 PST 2007

Harsimrat,

Please find a 8x8 64 channel eloc file attached.

Best,
Gerv

> Dear eeglab users
>

> I heard that there is a function called plotgrid which can be used to
> plot the ECoG data in the eeglab without using the channel location
> file. Is that included in the current version. If not can I have a
> updated copy of that function. Has anyone got channel, location for a
> 8by 8 64 channel grid placed on the contralateral (right) motor cortex
>

> Thanks in advance
>

> *_Harsimrat Singh_*

> Harsimrat Singh, Warwick Postgraduate Research Fellow,
>
> School of Engineering, University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL, UK
>
> Tel.: +44 (0)2476 528146
>
> Fax: +44 (0)2476 522129

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gerwin Schalk, Ph.D.
Research Scientist V
E1001 Empire State Plaza
Wadsworth Center
New York State Department of Health
Albany, New York 12201
phone  (518) 486-2559
fax    (518) 486-4910
e-mail schalk at wadsworth.org
www    http://www.bci2000.org
www    http://www.gerv.org

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain
confidential or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally
privileged or otherwise protected by law from further disclosure.  It
is intended only for the addressee.  If you received this in error or
from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, please do not
distribute, copy or use it or any attachments.  Please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this from your
system. Thank you for your cooperation.