[Eeglablist] how to get mean ersp data

Jung Ki-Young jungky at korea.ac.kr
Mon Nov 12 18:03:33 PST 2007

Dear all

I'd like to get mean ERSP of each component cluster during cluster analysis.

I assume std_plottf and std_erspplot may use mean ERSP data from different
components/different datasets within the same cluster for plotting the data.

But I don't figure out how to get mean ersp data, mean erp data, and other
mean data from the STUDY analysis.

Would you please give some comments or advices for this?

Thank you in advance.

Jung

Jung, Ki-Young, M.D., Ph.D., Associate Professor

Department of Neurology, Korea University Medical Center,

Korea University College of Medicine

126-1, 5-Ga, Anam-Dong, Sungbuk-Gu, Seoul 136-705, Korea

Tel 82-2-920-6649          Fax: 82-2-925-2472

Mobile: 010-9953-9287