[Eeglablist] difficulties in re-epoching data

Clayton Hickey c.hickey at psy.vu.nl
Fri Nov 23 00:07:55 PST 2007

Hi Julie, Hi Arno,

Thanks for your responses. I think my troubles stemmed from my own
oversight; I forgot that EEGLAB conserves all events after epochs are
created (unlike the other packages I work with). As both of you pointed
out, this means that some of the epochs I initially created could
contain more than one of the event on which the epochs were defined.
When I re-epoched, epoch.m initially selected all of those defining
events... and then skipped those that were not 'centers' of the
first-round epochs.

thanks, much appreciated,

clayton