[Eeglablist] How ERSP, ITC comparisons are computed?

Soyoung Kwon brainholic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 05:02:54 PST 2007

Dear all,

I wonder how ERSP and ITC comparisons are computed while using newtimef.

Is ERSP comparison merely a mathematical difference between two different
conditions?
Or is it statistically calculated?
If so, please let me know the simple protocol of statistical method.
Equation is also welcome.

Simliar question is arising with ITC comparisons.

Please give me any advice regarding ERSP, ITC and differences of these.

Thanks in advance.

Soyoung Kwon

--
Research Assistant,
Dep, of Neurology, Korea University Medical Center, Korea University College