[Eeglablist] LRP

donatello arienzo danarienz at yahoo.it
Thu Dec 6 07:41:21 PST 2007

Dear all,

I was looking for a way that calculates the LRP (Lateralized Readiness Potential) for  an execute condition during which partecipants had to perform an hand movement and see the identical movement in a videotape.
  I know that the LPR is computed by substracting ERP activity at C3 minus C4 for right responses and C4 minus C3 for left responses. Is this true? Because I can`t find the right results with this method. I tried also the eeglab function erpimage()
  but it didn`t work.

  Does anybody else know whether there is another method  to calculate it?

  Thanks a lot
Don