[Eeglablist] Importing many files for a study at once

Kimberly Horn linkette at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 13:25:57 PST 2009

Hi

I am about to run files through the ICA process for many files.  Each
participant has 16 files and there are over 100 people in the study.  Does
anyone currently have a MATLAB application that allows me to quickly input
the files into a study.  For example, a program that read a text file in
which I put all of the file names and locations?   I thought I remember this
coming up in a previous email but I didn't see a reply to it.

Thanks and Happy New Year!
Kim