[Eeglablist] intracardial ECG ablation

Bastian Glauner bastian.glauner at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Tue Feb 3 09:36:56 PST 2009

Hi,

I am working here with some 3D heart datas.
My problem is to map a potential to the surface of a 3D model of the heart.
What I have is three vectors for  the heart model (x,y,z) data, and a faces matrix, that connect the vectorpoints properly.
I also have the points of the electrodes given as 3 vectors (x,y,z) and the measured potentials at the electrodes (later coded as colors).
I could find out how to do that with MATLAB, thats why I found ECGLAB.
So what I want, is like the pictures in the tutorial show on page 36 ( in PDF file page 41) . Just not with a head, but with a heart.
Is this possible to do  with some methods or scripts by EEGLAB?
I tried a day but I couldn't definitly find out if it will work or not.

--
                >\|/<
              (@ @)

Gruß