[Eeglablist] writting cnt files

Maarten van de Velde matinino at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 00:20:44 PST 2009

Hi Nasser,

The writecnt.m function is intended for writing the Neuroscan cnt file
format.
The read_eep_cnt.m function has a compatible counterpart write_eep_cnt.m in
our latest Matlab plugin, available here
http://www.ant-neuro.com/download/misc
You shoud replace the default version in the EEGLAB plugins with this
directory: "anteepimport1.06"

Best,
Maarten