[Eeglablist] Out of memory processing .bdf file

Swainson, Rachel r.swainson at abdn.ac.uk
Fri Feb 27 06:51:39 PST 2009

Hi

I'm trying to use EEGlab 6.01 (current version - with bug fixes etc.) on Matlab 7.3.0 (R2006b) to process Biosemi .bdf data.

It will load a file, filter, rereference and plot (scroll) but when I try to epoch it says 'out of memory'.  I tried the 'pack' function but with no improvement.

Do you have any advice - e.g. do I need a newer version of Matlab?  I was hoping to use EEGlab for teaching, using a number of PCs at once, so purchasing more RAM isn't really a good option.

Thanks
Rachel