[Eeglablist] Help Importing EEG Data

Ronald Robin Jebasingh jebasingh.05jj at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 04:36:23 PST 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Ronald from Karunya University,India.I am trying to import EEG data in
EEGLAB whose format is not mentioned in import options.But I am not
successful.Is it possible to import data formats other than those specified
in EEGLAB(Import data- option).I am having some data in *.EEG format but not
from Neuroscan.I'm facing some errors while importing those data.So is it
possible to convert those data into an acceptable format(say,*.SET or some
other format), so that I can import those data into EEGLAB.Waiting for your
kind reply.
Warm Regards,
Ronald.