[Eeglablist] %d/%d event had out-of-bounds when load .EEG file into matlab

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sun Mar 8 14:21:59 PDT 2009

Dear Xiao,

in general this warming message occurs when some events are out of
bound. One reason this could happen is that you have read only part of
the data (but all the events). EEGLAB does not allow event with
latencies outside the data boundaries (unless they are stored as
urevent (=original events)).

Hope this helps,

Arno