[Eeglablist] import MEG fif files in eeglab

LABYT Etienne INSERM etienne.labyt at cea.fr
Thu Apr 2 09:26:05 PDT 2009

Dear all,

We are new users of Elekta MEG machine. We are interested to import MEG/EEG data in eeglab.

I saw on eeglab website that 4D and CTF meg data can be imported in eeglab but nothing about fif files from Elekta.

I read on the eeglab forum that you already had an request concerning how to import fif files in eeglab (Dec 2005) from Yung Ki-Young. At this time, it has been answered that importing functions were in progress and available in a near future. Could you say me if these functions are now available ? And could you say me if the MEG-specififc information are now well or partially managed in eeglab ?

Thanks a lot for your feedback

Best regards

Etienne LABYT

Ingénieur Recherche MEG/EEG