[Eeglablist] How to exact the average amplitude/peak amplitude of single trial?

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sun Apr 19 16:29:00 PDT 2009

Dear Zude,

you may want to try out the EEG toolbox plugin which can help you with
some standard ERP analysis (peak latencies). Simply download the EEG
toolbox. This is not so easy as there is not a single ZIP file to
download. Instead you have to instal a free revision software
(TurtoiseCVS for instance) and then follow instructions on the EEG
toolbox web page.

Hope this helps,