[Eeglablist] Status Channel

Kelly Jantzen Kelly.Jantzen at wwu.edu
Mon Apr 20 12:16:52 PDT 2009

I am trying to read data from the middle byte on the status channel of
a BIOSEMI file.  I have tried converting the status channel to  4 byte
values (uint8) and then reading from the appropriate byte.  However,
when I do this none of the bytes correspond to the expected trigger or
status values.   I would appreciate any insight from anyone who has
worked with the BIOSEMI status channel in EEGLAB.  A small snippet of
sample code to go along with your insight would be even better.

K.J. Jantzen, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Psychology
Western Washington University
Miller Hall 346A