[Eeglablist] Status Channel

Hova Bakardjian hova at brain.riken.jp
Mon Apr 20 21:32:22 PDT 2009

To extract the Biosemi trigger information, you'll need to apply a mask.
Here is some example Matlab code, as you asked:

% Applying 8-bit masks to BDF status channel 'BDFstatuschannel_orig':
BDFstatuschannel = bitand(floor(BDFstatuschannel_orig -
min(BDFstatuschannel_orig)), 255);

The output 'BDFstatuschannel' will give you non-zero values for all
samples when a trigger was activated. You can also obtain the trigger
values.

I hope this helps,
Hova

Hovagim Bakardjian
RIKEN, Brain Science Institute
Laboratory for Advanced Brain Signal Processing
Address: 2-1 Hirosawa, Wako-shi, Saitama Prefecture, 351-0198 JAPAN
Tel: 	+81 (48) 467-9665
Lab URL:http://www.bsp.brain.riken.jp/
E-mail: <hova at brain.riken.jp>