[Eeglablist] Make new channels

Johan johanvandermeer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 21:29:02 PDT 2009

Hi Bill,

Try something like this for the addition of channels 1, 3 and 5 with factors
of a, b and c:

taking care of data:
EEG.data(end+1,:) = a * EEG.data(1,:) + b * EEG.data(3,:) + c *
EEG.data(5,:);

and add 1 to this value:
EEG.nbchan = EEG.nbchan+1

and take care of the name
EEG.chanlocs(end+1).labels = 'nameofnewchannel'

Good luck,
Johan