[Eeglablist] Bergen fMRI fall course

tom eichele tom.eichele at psybp.uib.no
Wed May 27 04:56:54 PDT 2009

Dear colleagues,

We are happy to announce the Bergen fMRI fall course 'Mining Brain Dynamics
2' on August 31st and September 1st 2009. Keynote speakers will be Vince
Calhoun (Albuquerque) and Julie Onton (San Diego), with additional
contributions from Andrew Bagshaw (Birmingham), Karsten Specht (Bergen), and
Tom Eichele (Bergen). We will introduce applications of independent
component analysis (ICA) in hemodynamic (fMRI) and electrophysiologic
(EEG/ERP) imaging. Lectures will cover the theory, interpretation and
functional significance of IC's from fMRI and EEG, connectivity analysis,
single trial analysis of event related EEG and fMRI data, multimodal
integration of structural and functional MRI,  concurrent EEG and fMRI, as
well as genetic (SNP) and imaging data. Analyses with the MATLAB toolboxes
GIFT, FIT, FNC and EEGLAB will be demonstrated.

The course is arranged by the Bergen fMRI Group / National Competence Center
in fMRI, with funding from the University of Bergen.

Further information about the program, registration and venue can be found
at  <http://fmri.uib.no/?p=38> http://fmri.uib.no/?p=38.

Participation is limited to 40, currently 15 places are left.

Best wishes,

Tom

Tom Eichele, MD PhD

Cognitive NeuroScience Group

Department of Biological and Medical Psychology

University of Bergen

tom.eichele at psybp.uib.no