[Eeglablist] How do I subtract between two channels and create a new one with that result?

이재용 people82 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 07:02:06 PDT 2009

*How do I subtract or summate between two channels and create a new one with
that result?*

I am a newbie with EEGLAB.  I guess one way to get a difference waveform is
to export the processed EEG dataset and compute it with some other tools,
like the excel or matlab.  Adding or subtracting between channels seems to
be a quite simple function, but I can't find it within the EEGLAB.  Could
anyone show me a decent way to do this using the EEGLAB toolbox?
Thanks a lot in advance.