[Eeglablist] newtimef on continuous data

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Jun 2 10:27:07 PDT 2009

Dear Gethin,

newtimef should and has worked on computing and plotting continuous
data (I just tried to be sure). The ITC will be equal to 1 for all
time-frequency points (by definition) but this is not a problem. There
is also an option in newtimef to define multiple baseline periods on
continous data for computing significance between conditions.

Arno