[Eeglablist] How can I visualize the (a)channel power spectrum or channel activity, (b) ERSPs across all channels in one graph for an ERP file.

Tadi Tej tej.tadi at epfl.ch
Tue Jun 2 05:33:21 PDT 2009

How can I visualize the (a)channel power spectrum or channel activity, (b) ERSPs across all channels in one graph for an ERP file.

Im new to EEGLAB. I would like to know if it is possible to plot the power spectrums for all channels or a subset of channels in a single graph across a frequency range. I could then choose the channels showing significant modulations for a particular frequency for example and use them for further analysis. I guess the spectopo  function pretty much does this ? or is there an other way to see the channels (and channel labels within the plot) which show significant modulations. I could also use pop_prop  to plot the properties for different channels but I guess it plots different graphs for channels. Similarly when I plot ERSPs, is there a way to plot ERSPs for all channels or a subset for a particular frequency in a single graph.

Thanks a ton.