[Eeglablist] Note of Interest for Cognitive Neuroscience of Consciousness/Attention

Jack Shelley-Tremblay jstremblay at usouthal.edu
Tue Jun 2 11:32:01 PDT 2009

Hello all,

I am a user and list member, and wanted to let everyone know of a conference

in the area of the psychology and philosophy of perception, action, and consciousness

being held at my University in the fall.

http://www.usouthal.edu/idcon/index.htm

Our keynote speaker is Dr. Marcel Kinsbourne from the New School.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

I will be hosting a session on EEG/ERPs in the study of attention

and consciousness.

Thanks,

John Shelley-Tremblay, PhD
Assistant Professor