[Eeglablist] pop_saveset and subjects?

Aleksander Alafuzoff aleksander.alafuzoff at helsinki.fi
Thu Jul 2 07:54:47 PDT 2009

Correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't you just set the fields you
mention to the values you wish prior to running pop_saveset() (as far
as I can see, pop_saveset() simply save()'s the EEG variable, as
MATLAB would save any other workspace variable).

I.e. you could do something like this:

EEG.setname = '108';
EEG.filename = '108.set';
EEG.filepath = '/Users/andrew/Documents/Research/DATA/stage';
EEG.subject = 'Subject_108';
EEG.group = '';
EEG.condition = '';
EEG.session: [];
EEG = pop_saveset (EEG, 'filename', [int2str(S),
'_AVGREF_',Cond(c,:),'.set'], 'filepath', '/data/out/');

I suppose you could modify pop_saveset() to include parameters for
each of the above, but I don't really know why you would want to do
that...

--
Aleksander Alafuzoff
Research assistant