[Eeglablist] : Marking individual channels

Michael Simon micha.m.simon at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 16 02:13:53 PDT 2009

Hello EEGLab users,

I want to use the eegplot function to mark data segments for INDIVIDUAL
channels. As it is implemented now I can only mark a data segment referring
to channels. I think this should be possible, because eegplot processes the
information over which channel the mouse is currently placed (field "Chan."
in the status bar). Further the variable TMPREJ, which is the output of
eegplot after marking data has a logical vector, containing the information
to which channels a marked section applies to, but this vector is always set
so that all channels are marked.
Has anyone changed the eegplot function in a way to allow marking of
individual channels?

Best regards

Michael