[Eeglablist] Unequal group size and STUDY use

Johan johanvandermeer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 11:02:30 PDT 2009

Dear all,

I'm currently processing about a hundred datasets containing 3 groups
of unequal sizes, and have run today at the same problem. I figured
out that the groups needed to be equal, otherwise the erpdata will
contain NaN's. Glad to see other people already ran into this problem.

The new erpplot std function works!

Regards,

Johan

Johan van der Meer, PhD Student
Dept. Clinical Neurophysiology, room D2-139
Academic Medical Centre
Meibergdreef 9
1105 AZ Amsterdam
Tel: 0031205662965