[Eeglablist] problems with plotting data in eeglab

Danielle Farrar dfarrar at bu.edu
Fri Jul 17 11:41:08 PDT 2009

Hey EEGLab users,
I have a further refinement on my question from yesterday.  When I do the
following:

figure; erp = pop_erpimage(EEG,1, [5],[],strsetname,4,1,{},[],'' ,
'yerplabel', '\muV', 'erp', 'on', 'limits',[NaN NaN -25 25 NaN NaN NaN NaN]
, 'cbar', 'on', 'vert',[170 300] ,'topo', { [5] EEG.chanlocs EEG.chaninfo }
);

The erp variable now contains a matrix of data with 43 columns.  Since the
dataset contains 46 events, I was wondering what is contained within these
43 columns?  The numbers are close but short a few ...

It seems that if they contain the data for each trial, I could use matlab to
average them and then plot the curve directly using matlab, instead of the
eeglab tools.  My end goal would be to feed this plot to a subplot, and put
many other datasets on the same figure.

Does this make sense?  Does anyone have any experience or suggestions for
this?

Thanks!
Danielle Farrar