[Eeglablist] how to interpolate bad electrodes

Juan Kamienkowski jkamienk at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 13:06:01 PDT 2009

Hi,

I had the same problem and I found a bug in the code (working with
eeglab2008October01_beta version). Here is the new code (with the changes
commented), I only made changes in the 'invdist' method and now it's working
fine (I attached two figures - pre and post interpolation - as an example).

Best,

Juan